I've been hesitant to take Isla to the park, only because she is still kind of little to actually "get" the whole park thing. It was a pretty day out this Sunday afternoon and she was kind of coo coo stomping around the house and Bo was sleeping, so I put some shoes on her little feet and we made the trek to our local neighborhood park. It's not far, just down a cul-de-sac and down about another block, but I wanted to make her walk the whole way. She did great! Only asked to be picked up once on the way back.
And we're off!
She was all about it, talking to herself and pointing out all kinds of things to me.
Almost there!
I had to do a bit of prodding to get her to actually climb on the play stuff, she was more interested in the wood chips and grass.
kicking her little feet
I went down the slide with her first, then put her up there by herself. She was cracking up coming down.
She stopped to take a little break when we were walking home, only to find a dried leaf she thought would be a good snack.
I was making faces at her, she thinks I am really funny obviously.
She was pretty exhausted when we got home, and went right down for a nap, I guess my plan worked!
3 comments:
Yay for park days! We firmly believe in them! I cant believe how big she's getting.
Darling!
She is soooooo cute, I love her smile well laugh. How are you guys????? We miss you guys.
Hannah Grace
Post a Comment