and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

its getting warmer!

I actually HATE the Summer, yeah I said it. Its ugly, it hot, its dry, everything is brown (including the sky), and the sun and I are not friends with my fair skin so I try to avoid being in it. Now this Summer I am going to be large and pregnant (yay! not), We are going to plan some beach days for sure though because my doctor is in Newport Beach and I am excited to see Isla have fun in the sand and water, she will love it. I am going to be best friends with whoever has the pool I can float in :-)

It was super warm out today and Isla is getting these terrible molars. So I let her have a Popsicle in the backyard, just in her little Diaper, so cute. I love babies in just a diaper. She wiped out the patio with drips, so I sprayed her and it off together.



I think she was in shock that I gave her the whole thing, she didn't really know what to do at first. Happy little camper!