and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Morning!

She is my happy girl in the morning....that is until she realizes she is hungry! I try to get a couple steps ahead though.



She is loving books lately! I am so glad, she always wants one when we leave the house, I have a couple in the car, and when she sees them she always asks for them, then looks at them when we are driving. So cute. She points and says "book book", she hasn't quite got the "K" sounds down yet, where do kids learn to say things twice!? I never do that for her and she has started doing it on her own, so funny.


3 comments:

Lucy said...

I love her little chubby legs!

Miller Family said...

This was always the best part of the day when my boys were this age- I loved opening the door and seeing them jumping up in their crib, all smiles!! :)

Unknown said...

she is so cute!!! i love the look of your blog - its so pretty!