and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hip Swinging dancing baby!

Isla loves music, she dances to anything that even remotely sounds like music. This is a song from yo gabba gabba that she always does this dance to. She is hilarious. The kids in the video do something similar, but I think its crazy how she would even pick up on it! They are so smart already!


4 comments:

Jenny said...

The best!!!! I don't know if I told you or Bo, but my parents have a Santa Clause that does this exact hip thrust, she must have picked it up from him:) Love that girl.

Danielle said...

That's adorable... I luv Bo laughing in the background!

Lucy said...

Isla-girl!!!! So cute! I love her little hip action!!!

Hannah banana said...

She is sooooo cute. I have my own user but it is me still Hannah Limon


Love Hannah Limon