Bo is the best dad ever! I love watching him with Isla, it totally makes me fall more in love with him. They like to watch Yo Gabba Gabba together, He always tries to get Isla to snuggle, but she is the worst. She will lay down for 10 seconds, maybe 1 minute if you have a movie on, then she is off again. He decided to build a fort to lay in and watch a movie.
He pulled all the cushions off the couch and gathered a bunch of blankets and pillows.
(of course Isla was a big help through the whole process ;-)
Watching daddy, He even was using her favorite costco box as a prop.
She is still not sure what is going on.
"Is this how it works dada??"
She was having more fun throwing herself onto the piles of blankets and pillows.
Dad...hard at work!
A little distracted perhaps?
And finally! Its done.
She actually lasted a while! I was surprised, I thought she might fall asleep....but in the end....
Daddy was the only one who really enjoyed the fort, he took a 3 1/2 hour nap!!!
3 comments:
Ok this is sooooooooooooooo cute. How are you guys???? Me and my brothers love to make forts then we sleep in them.
Hannah Grace
Hey Hannah! We are doing well. Enjoying being parents and watching our girl grow. We miss you guys at FBC, hope all is well!
I LOVE THIS!!!!!
Post a Comment