and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I promise I will get better at this as soon as we get a new computer!

Bo is in his 17th week of the academy! I cannot believe how fast it is going by. It is getting easier and easier according to him, the junior class came in last week and it seems that since then the TACT staff had let up on Bo's class a little more. Right now they are working on shooting, every Friday they get to shoot guns for like 4 hours, every man's dream. He said they are shooting sometimes 500 rounds per week, all paid for. They have to qualify in all these different positions, with both left and right hands, so it makes it difficult. He still cannot believe he is getting paid for this, he loves every minute of it.

I started a new temp job yesterday, i am still working for Mt.San Jacinto College, but I am working full time in their assessment center on the San Jacinto campus. I am on a 90 day contract for this position, so i still will have to figure out something after that, unless they rehire me again. I am glad this is only a 90 day position though, I think I would lose my mind if I had to be here longer than that. All I do is monitor students as they are testing, check them in, and input scores, it is not very exciting at all. I am very thankful though that God has blessed me with this full time position for the time being, he always provides!

1 comment:

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

I'm commenting back about dinner. Maybe in the next week or so do you guys wanna come over? What nights are good for you? We'd love to hang out:)