and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Aunt Kim!

My lovely Aunt Kim from Prince Edward Island came out this week to visit. My cousin had graduated from Florida Institute of Technology this last weekend and is a pilot now, I am so proud of him, he makes me laugh harder than anyone (and I laugh pretty hard with Bo). So before flying back to Canada my Aunt came here to hang out for a week, I only had her for 3 days (picked her up Sunday morning, which is why we were not at church for those who were all so stressed out about it, :-). She is so cute, she reminds me so much of my grandma Jane, but don't tell her I said that. She is such a fun person to be around and love, she is one of the most generous people I know and loves her kids with a passion. I wish you all could meet her.

These are my cousins Ada, Nathan, and Alex, my Aunt Kim in the middle and their dad, Henry. This is in their backyard in P.E.I.

No comments: