So I think it is about time Bo and I buy a desktop computer, they are getting so cheap now! Both of our laptops have biten the dust, it is really bad, and we have been paying an internet bill for the last 3 months, but have not used the internet at home one time, what a waste of money.
Anyway, So Bo opted out of an 8 mile "fun run" on Friday to do a 2 mile benefit for the special olympics "fun Run" on Sunday, sounded like a good trade to me. Can I ask why the heck do they call them FUN RUNS anyway? Kind of an oxymoron don't ya think?! So the run on Sunday started at 2pm at pechanga, it was about 100 degrees on Sunday, so I felt so bad for him, but of course Bo never once complained. We were at the White's house on Sunday after church, so Renee loaded him up with all this electrolite stuff, and he went and ran and Renee and I floated in their pool.
So on Monday when Bo went back to work, to his surprise everyone that did the run on Sunday didn't have to do any physical training that day, and they were treated to starbucks by one of their officers. (and he gets paid for this! woo hoo!)Bo was pretty stoked to say the least!
1 comment:
Wow, I'm glad Bo got a reward for running!
Post a Comment