This is Bo now after 18 weeks of getting his fanny kicked, I thought he looked amazing before...but hot dang!! These are also his Class A uniforms, the uniform he will be wearing for the next however many years as a Sheriff. Tell me he doesn't look good!
and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Before and After
Since joining the Academy Bo has lost 15 pounds and 3 inches off his waist, which has had me looking for some new pants for him. Here is his picture the first day of the Academy, February 5th, 2008. He still looks good to me.

This is Bo now after 18 weeks of getting his fanny kicked, I thought he looked amazing before...but hot dang!! These are also his Class A uniforms, the uniform he will be wearing for the next however many years as a Sheriff. Tell me he doesn't look good!
This is Bo now after 18 weeks of getting his fanny kicked, I thought he looked amazing before...but hot dang!! These are also his Class A uniforms, the uniform he will be wearing for the next however many years as a Sheriff. Tell me he doesn't look good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It is so exciting seeing him grow through this process. Hey the black print on the blue background is hard to read!
that's so awesome...he's almost done right???? he must feel sooo much better. I always think of lbs in terms of butter - that is 15 boxes of butter stacked up...OR 1 1/2 bags of 10 lbs potatoes!! Way to go Bo!!!
okay - Bo looks good but nothing is cuter than seeing him with his little brother!!! he was adorable!!!!!!
This fool is still UGLY as heck to me. I wish he'd try to pull me over. I'd slap himin the face. :0 -o snap
Love Josh
oh Josh.
Okay... how did you get that background???? So cute!
Bo is looking sharp and so does the new look of your blog!
Post a Comment