and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2nd Anniversary!!

June 17th marked Our 2nd Anniversary!! I cannot believe how fast it has gone! It has been such a great 2 years, we are looking forward to MANY MANY more. I can't wait to see what the Lord has for our lives together, He has already grown us so much through being married to each other. Bo is such a joy to be married to, I cannot imagine someone any better for me. Praise the Lord for his glorious grace in our lives!


I thought Bo was going to have band practice for church, but it was canceled last minute so we decided to go to our favorite restaurant, Ravioli's. If you have have not been to this place you really need to go. The food is always phenomenal, the service is always GREAT, and the chef comes out every time we have been there to ask how the meal was, it is amazing. It is in Lake Elsinore of all places, right on main street, in Old Lake Elsinore. It is pricey, but for how good the food is, and the service and ambiance, it is so worth it. We only go on special occasions, although we try to turn everything into a special occasion now that we found this place.

I was pretty excited about this.

We didn't like it apparently.

Love You my darling! I can't wait to be old and wrinkly with you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cheese balls you are! I love it! Happy Anniversary!