and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Growing!

Isla is almost 4 months! I can't believe how fast time flies. I am loving this age, she is sooo happy and smiley, she laughs all the time, she watches little kids when they are around, and our dog Buddy. She is starting to grab more things, my hair, my neck, any blanket or rag around her, and it automatically goes straight into her mouth. She gnaws on her hands all day long, which in turn leaves her clothes nice and wet around the neck from all her drool. She is pretty clingy, I think anyway, she only is entertained for about 5 minutes, in her swing, in her little play center, then she wants to be held. Not to mention we left her with my Aunt Sally for a couple hours and she cried THE WHOLE TIME! Ugh! Such a bummer! It will pass, there is really nothing you can do about it so we will just let her grow out of it. We love being her parents, it is such a humbling job to have. She brings so much joy into our life. I miss her when I leave for even an hour or so and Bo is watching her. I can't wait to watch her grow even more, and I am looking forward to seeing her and her little friends play and have conversations that don't make any sense, I love that!
She is doing pretty good in the bumbo...again only lasts about 5 minutes before she is over it, but that okay.
She loves her daddy, and yes Bo is absolutely crazy about her.
Grandma got her some sunglasses, I think it freaked her out a little bit.

Avary Borrowed Isla's headband. Avary comes over a lot, we love her to death! She loves Isla, and always talks to her and stuff,when referring to Isla she says "Isla, wahhhhhh!" Because Isla is such a whiny little thing. She definitely cries more than Judah, who is the most content baby I have ever met.
Such a little goofy girl!

3 comments:

Beth P said...

I love her dimples!!!

Miller Family said...

such a sweetie-yes it will pass and then it will just be something else and so it goes with parenting!! :)

Danielle said...

I luv reading your sweet stories! She's got a fabulous smile!