We are on our way to
Prince Edward Island, Canada! (Think Anne of Green Gables, even though that is not why we are going). I have cousins there and an Aunt, I can't wait to see them, we always have so much fun when we are together. Bo has never been and I am so excited to show him. It has been a while since we have had a vacation so we are really looking forward to getting away.
My Aunt with Her kids, at Grandma Janes house.

Here is a picture of their town

Here are my Cousins, obviously there wont be snow when we are there! Whew!

See you all back on the 19th!! Someone will be staying at our house, taking care of our plants and our dog!
1 comment:
Oh I am so jealous! I was just talking about places I would love to visit with the Muellers last night and this is one of them! Have fun girlie!
Post a Comment