and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Monday, July 6, 2009



"I'm in the way of you falling down
I won't let you go that far now
I won't let you go

You think that hope was left behind
I picked it up a mile ago
I am running close behind
so do give up and don't let go

I'm in the way of you falling down
I won't let you go that far now
I won't let you go" -Jars of Clay

I am blessed and thankful to have many friends who love me and keep me accountable to my God and Savior Jesus Christ. I am especially thankful for my big brother and friend "Erock" Cobb, who have relentlessly directed my heart to the Word of God. Who have invested time, money, prayers and himself to show me the Jesus. Who continues to challenge me to live life as a disciple of Christ. I thank you Erock for your commitment to our God and for "being in the way."

No comments: