In the summer of 2003 I met a really cool yellow haired, blue eyed girl while serving as the Bible teacher for a youth camp in Idyllwild. Little did I know I would marry that girl three years later. After almost another three years of being married my love is pregnant with our first child. What an amazing gift that the Lord has blessed us with.
I've always wondered how our kids would look and what their personality would be like. I've had the privileged to learn from all my close friends and see how they parent. I've had the privileged to be apart of the lives of their children. To be amazed at how intelligent (Mason Cobb) a child can be; how daring (Tyler Tinahui) a child can be; how happy (Eli White) a child can be; how content (Avary Dietrich) can be and that was only to name a few.
I can not wait to join the parenthood club and have you all be apart of my child's life. I know Hannah and I will be decent parents with friends like you whose aim is to glorify Christ in everything. I am so thankful to be able to experience the best seasons in life with my love, my bride, my Hannah.
4 comments:
Yay, I'm so happy for you two! Congrats! You are going to be amazing parents :)
Wow Bo, what a sweet story here. Congratulations. You both are goign to be amamzing parents and I am looking forward to watching your smart, happy, content baby run around church. God is so good to put godly examples in our path that we can glean from. You will be one of those couples that people will glean from.
Yay!!!! That's fantastic! :0) We're rejoicing with you!
Congrats! That is so awesome! Children are such a blessing!
Post a Comment