and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Family

Okay I know this is the second post today, but I am in an office and all I have to do is oversee these kids taking tests, it is far from exciting.

(Jenna you will appreciate these)....as many of you know my parents and little brothers (9 & 11) live in Hawaii, and if you are wondering if I miss them, wonder no more, I miss them like CRAZY! My mom recently sent me some pictures that give a pretty good update into their lives...

This is the House that my parents are building on the West side of the island (Kona), my dad custom made the handrailing, this is what he does for work. I am quite impressed actually! They are looking to rent this house out if anyone is interested, it is two story and both floors can be rented out seperately.




This is my Fam! this girl is from a Christian reggae group called Christafari, I remember listening to them in Junior High, but I guess they are making a come back! She actually lives in Murrieta! She stayed with my parents while they were playing at their church. We are hoping to get her to come to Kaleo.
This is my little brother Jacob! They have wild pigs roaming their property all the time, and apparently this one got seperated from its mother and they caught it and it is all attached to them, it is kind of cute, but won't be in about a month when it is eating them out of house and home!

Look it even reads the bible!!


This is My brother Isaac, he is the older one, giving the baby pig a bottle!

No comments: