and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Safari Park aka. Wild Animal Park

I guess they changed the name of the Wild Animal Park to the Safari Park, Kind of weird. WE went on Thursday with the Dietrichs and my Grandma Lola, we bought year passes which include the zoo, I am so excited. Isla has been all about animals lately too. The Safari Park is kind of hard to see a lot of the animals, it was super hot (hence the diaper booty), so I think the animals were hiding, and it seemed a bunch of construction was going on.
I love her little bum, she was looking at the petting zoo deer through the fence.
seriously look at her little legs! I love them!
Playing with daddy in the misters
She was cracking up.
The Lorakeets, she thought they were great, not scared at all. She kept wanting to touch them!
Grandma Lola getting mobbed, she bought the nectar for them.

Avary was a bit scared of them, but was getting brave towards the end, then went in again.
they have a couple small water areas the kids can play in, so we planned accordingly, good thing too, someone said it was 96*, it sure felt that hot.
with cousin Judah
Looking at the elephants with Auntie Lauren. We have been practicing with Isla, We ask her "what does an Elephant say?" and she throws her arm in the air and says "whooooo", its pretty cute.
At the petting zoo. She was not scared of this big dear AT ALL, kind of made me nervous. Maybe because she is around our big dog all day. This was the only deer out in the petting zoo, so she or he was getting totally mobbed by all the kids, didn't seem to mind though. Isla thought it was her new friend.
Her little deer friend
such a little brave girl...such a goof too.
And another picture of her cute thighs, I am sure she won't think they are cute when she is 20, but for now they so cute.
My little exhausted girl. She didn't even nap until the last 20-30 minutes when we were leaving the park. She doesn't want to miss any of the action.
So glad my love was with me, I would have been pooped out halfway through the day I think pushing that stroller with all our stuff in it through all those hills in that heat. And of course we didn't want him to miss Isla's first time at the zoo!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I dig the diaper pics! I just went to the Wild Animal Park last Oct. for the first time and was totally impressed! Great pics! :)