and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Just when you thought you couldn't love her anymore....

I am amazed at how much I love her. I remember saying that when we got married too, we always used to ask each other "did you ever think you could love someone this much? and actually have your love increase everyday?" Well when I pictured being a mom I never thought I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a baby this much. It's weird. God's grace is amazing, when we brought her home I was thinking, who even said we are allowed to be parents!?!? She has been such a blessing, I think I love my husband even more now watching him be a dad, its a whole new feeling. She is such a good baby too, very predictable, so far. She has slept about 8 hours consistently the last 5 nights, I am praying it continues :-) She is smiley pretty much all day, I can't wait for that first giggle! Anyway, Mommyhood has been fabulous, I wouldn't change anything, I feel like it came so normal. The Lord has blessed me with energy I never thought I would have, its crazy how you wake up sooo tired sometimes and think "there is no way I am going to make it through the day", sometimes I forget to make coffee and never get a nap in, and still stay up til 11 or 12 and then think when my head hits the pillow, "how in the world did I just do that!!" Really only by God's grace, really.

She really is a happy girl. I feed her in the morning then her and I "chit chat" for about a half hour, and she smiles and tries to talk, I love it! I wish i could record it.
I can't even believe how much I love her. More and More everyday too.
I love this little brown girl of mine.
Bo is crazy about her, he makes up songs for her all the time, and I will listen and start laughing to myself, they are so cute, I wish I could record those too :-)
She looks SO much like Bo to me. I don't see any of myself in her, I sometimes think people say they see me just to say it, but really its fine, I don't mind if she looks totally like her dad, I didn't marry him because he was ugly ;-)
Here she is with Bo's grandma, her great grandma, she has her name as a second middle name, Seo. She was soooo happy that we came to visit. Bo's Aunt owns a Thai restaurant in Anaheim, its off of Brookhurst, it is called Thai Special, such good food. Most days grandma Seo is there working, say Hi if you go in. Bo's uncle and cousins are also servers there. Basically his whole family runs the place.
She looks so big here, and funny! She has changed SO much in the last week or so, I can't believe it, She looks so different to me already. She is fitting into so much more clothing, and a lot of it is already 3 month. It makes me sad but happy at the same time! We may have to have another one sooner than later.
I love her little squishy lips.
We drove to Orange County one morning and she was still in her jammies.
Those lips! I can't stop kissing them.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Hannah- you are too cute! I love this post- such a mommy in love, And your right- only by Gods grace and love are we given such precious gifts! And then you will have another and you will think can I possibly have enough love to go around? Can I love them the same as the first? And you do! Its amazing! Such wonderful times! I love how we are growing Gods kingdom! :)

Carri Roman said...

She is absolutely darling!!! I cannot believe how much she looks like your hubby. I love the picture of her sideways and her lips are all smashed. I have a greater appreciation for baby's lips every since Christopher was born. Hers are perfect. Kiss 'em for me.

Danielle said...

AWE... I LUVED this post. ALMOST makes me want a little one.... and that's saying something!

Michelle said...

Hannah! I love all the pics. Isla is so cute! Please frame the one w/ her in the sink and the bucket!! Too cute!