and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Monday, September 21, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!

I don't know why, but for some reason Bo and I both were "SOOO" convinced that we were going to have a boy. Maybe just because I had never seen myself as a girl parent. I still refuse to register for anything pink, to be honest, I really am not a fan of the color. We have a room that is red and that is going to be the baby room, we have some really cute ideas as far as decor goes, it will be very cute.
We are very excited though, she is going to have a great group of little friends to hang out with already, Avary Dietrich (her cousin), Ellie Cobb, Evie White, Melia Gumbert, and Emery Gumbert. I can't wait to see all these girls grow up together, I can't wait to have slumber parties, and birthdays with all of them. We are so blessed to have such great friends around us who we know are all on the same page as far as parenting our children goes. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for our years ahead, He is so good!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Rose said...

Hannah, you are going to be such a good mommy. I know your baby girl will be so blessed with the gifts of her parents. The slumber parties will be fun and what great friends she will have. It is a blessing to have friends that are like minded.

Anonymous said...

Slumber parties are the best! Are going to stay with the trend and name her something that ends in "e" or are you going to go against the crowd?

I am Mom said...

Yippee for girls! How FUN!

Beth P said...

I'm so excited for you! The pleasnicks love little girls. :-)

Carri Roman said...

Ho wonderful!!!! Oh to have a sister close that you can share your babies with. They'll be the best of cousins. Fun! Congrats!!