and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

All by Himself!

Bo had his first day on the job all by himself! So weird to me how fast it has gone. He is now patrolling Palm Desert in his own patrol car, doing his own thing, taking calls on his own, dealing with people on his own. Please pray for him! I was nervous for him, but he is doing well, and so excited to be out there. He said he was ready. Here is a press release from the station about a call for a suspicious bag, and Bo was the primary deputy on it. So weird to see his name on there. I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

JP said...

How cool is that?! Way to go, Bo!!

(All though at first I was confused by Sgt. Horkel as reporting officer)