This Picture is a few years old (2004 I believe), we were in Kona, my parents live on the Hilo side of the island though. This was right after they moved there.

My Mom and dad at our wedding, June 17th, 2006, that was such a fun day, I wish it would have lasted longer, it was really hot that day too. I love my parents. Everyone loves them.
My youngest brother Jacob, he is the boy version of me, we totally think alike. I remember doing some of the same things he does, when I was his age, and getting in trouble for the same things. He is hilarious too (just like me...haha! Just Kidding). I think he is 8 here, he is going to be 10 in November!! I can't even believe it.

This is Isaac he just turned 12 in June, seriously so weird to me. He is just like Lauren, it is really funny how my parents had 2 more kids and they are the boy versions of my sister and I. He is super smart, loves to read, and knows everything about plants, he even cross breeds plants.
My dad and I dancing at our wedding, I love my dad, we are so much alike. Bo and him are total buddies, they get along really well, I am so thankful for that. Bo didn't have much convincing to do when he asked my dad if he could marry me. In fact my mom told him, "you can marry our daughter if you want to", only like 2 months after we met, and we weren't even dating!! I was pretty horrified when I found out, but I guess God had a plan eh?
Both my brothers surf. This is a picture of my dad and Isaac from a contest they did I think in August or September. Isaac got 5th, and Jacob got 6th. They are really fun to watch, and always fighting each other for waves.
Jacob and my mom. 
Anyway, hopefully you will get to meet them when they are here! I know they will be at church, so come over and say Hi!
Jacob and my mom. 
Anyway, hopefully you will get to meet them when they are here! I know they will be at church, so come over and say Hi!



3 comments:
OOOOH, I am so excited to see them!!!
How exciting Hannah. What a beautiful family you have. Enjoy your time with them. I am going to look for them on Sunday and meet them. Have fun! You're going to be the best auntie!
Hi Hannah:) I got your comment, how fun that your family is out! That little Avary is almost here! When Chris works out in the field he is gone from Monday to Thursday, funny that is opposite from Bo. I have youth on Wed. nights or else I would say that could be our hang out night. I would love to hang out though. What's your work schedule like? Have you quit or are you planning to? Talk to you later:)
Post a Comment