and a look into how we live by God's grace daily.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

New Member of the Sivilay Family!

The newest addition to our family is a 50lb black brindle bull terrier. we adopted him from bull terrier rescue so cal on July 4th 2008. he is 3 years old and his name is Ucla, pronounced (oohklah) . he loves people but does not like other animals.



he has a big head, small eyes and a stout frame like me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to bring Eli to meet your new dog!

Unknown said...

that is one interesting looking dog...what is it?

Jocelyn Miller said...

Hey Hannah, I just read your comment on my blog. Your dog is soooo cute. I love his name too. Love you guys!!

Jocelyn Miller said...

I'll make eclairs for you anytime!! Love ya.

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten said...

Is that Spud McKenzy's bro?

Bo said...

Yes i believe he is his grandson actually.